Friday, May 19, 2006

Gothamist reported that there could be a tornado cruising around Manhattan. This truly is the apocolypse. Well, I'll just sit here stuffing envelopes till the roof falls on my head.

Actually, that's not true, I'm going to head out into the rain/thunder/tornado/hailstorm because I am desperately in need of some CHEESE!!!! After a long night of drinking last night and no dinner, my belly woke up crying for a hangover breakfast of grease and cheese. Unfortunately I had to go to work so I briefly satiated myself with a rice cake and peanut butter on the walk over. But now in 7 minutes I am going to brave the weather to get my fix.

I feel like it's been a long time since I've had a big night out and followed it up with a truly satisfying brunch. I suppose that's because a) I don't go out as much anymore and b) I keep having things to do on these weekend mornings. Stupid activities. I need some lazy days.

But the happy news is... NEXT WEEK BEGINS SUMMER FRIDAYS!!! 3:30 closing every week! I have to leave at 3:30 anyway for the next two weeks for family activity weekends, blech. But then follow 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13 weeks of summer!!! All I can think of is leaving work, picking up an ice coffee, and strolling. Oooh, can't wait for the apocolyptal weather to end and the strolling to begin.

No comments: